The whimsical Tulia Artificial Plant is carefully preserved and beautifully adds instant texture with their large feather-like plumes. The Tulia Artificial Plant is perfect for wedding decorations, wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, floral arrangements, altars, aisles, wreaths, floral installations, backdrops, garlands, table runners, hanging pampas grass chandeliers, interiors, home, bedroom, dining room, and living room.
- The total length of dried pampas grass is about 17~18 inches. Natural dried fluffy pampas grass bouquet with a slight natural grass smell, real and beautiful.
- Without any maintenance, no need for water and soil, or nutrients, Natural dry plants never wither. Can be placed anywhere in the house as a decoration and will infuse your indoor space with nature's beauty and charm.
- Selected high-quality natural 79 Pcs pampas to grass small plants, contains 30Pcs x Natural Dried Reed + 20Pcs x White Dried Pampas Grass + 10Pc x Natural Dried Bunny Tails Grass + 6Pcs x White Dried Bunny Tails Grass + 5Pcs x White Solidago Goldenrod Flowers + 5Pcs x Dried Wheat Stalks + 2Pcs x Brown Decorative Plumes+ 1Pc x Large White Reed.
- Works with all themes: the pampas grass plumes are suitable for many decorating styles from boho, romantic, luxe, rustic, industrial chic, vintage, whimsical, woodsy, bohemian, moody, Moroccan, geometric, garden, retro, earthy, airy, tropical, boho luxe, modern, minimalist, mid-century modern, contemporary, oceanside.
- Can be beautifully displayed on a floor or table vase. This trendy statement piece works in endless ways to style your bedroom, living room, dining room, and entryway.
- Create beautiful textured bouquets, mixed floral arrangements, ceremony backdrop, floral installations, floral chandeliers, and arch and aisle displays for dreamy wedding photos.
Material: dried flowers
17- 18 inches
TIPS - MAKE IT FLUFFY :
After unpacking, put Tulia Artificial Plant in a small vase under the sun for a few hours to make it "bloom" right before your eyes, stay vibrant, OR, use a hairdryer to blow low-power cold air from a distance to help fluffy, the BEST WAY is under the sun.