Mid-century modern blends effortlessly with global, bohemian sensibilities at the end table. It’s made to last with a durable engineered wood frame and gets an elevated look with natural caning on the drawer front, mid-century-style legs, and sleek hardware. The Santiago Side Table offers a convenient spot to store essentials from TV remotes to eyeglasses, while the open shelf is a cool place to display your collected decorative items or an attractive stack of books.
- Using natural rattan skin as a decorative element, it has the characteristics of moisture absorption, heat absorption, natural ventilation, and insect control.
- The lower part of the cabinet is opened by pressing, which saves the space occupied by the handle and makes the whole product more concise.
- With a freely adjustable pull plate, expansion space can be extracted when necessary for the temporary storage of books, coffee, and other items.
- Frosted metal base, soft to the touch, easy to clean, and clean, the suspended design makes the product more beautiful.
- Easy to assemble, just follow the instructions to assemble and each piece is numbered.
Material: Natural Rattan, Iron
18.90 in x 15.755 in x 22.05 in